It’s almost here!! I poured myself into The Ultimate Panini Press Cookbook for the past two years – I’m thrilled to say it is now, at last, available for pre-order on Amazon (and in stores September 10!). My publisher, the Harvard Common Press, sent me my first hot-off-the-press copy last week!
If you enjoy Panini Happy, you’re going to love The Ultimate Panini Press Cookbook. Why? I’ll give you ten good reasons.
TOP 10 REASONS TO PRE-ORDER MY COOKBOOK:
10. I’m sending everyone who pre-orders – and fills out this request form – a free signed bookplate (aka, an autographed sticker you can put inside the cover to personalize it).
9. You can give it as a gift! It’s perfect for kids heading off to college, friends getting married, the brother-in-law who’s difficult to shop for… anyone who likes to cook on a panini press or other tabletop grill (e.g., Foreman).
8. At least half of the recipes will be exclusive to the book (i.e., they won’t appear on Panini Happy – contract says!)
7. Just like Panini Happy, the book goes way beyond just sandwiches. You’ll be using your panini press for every meal of the day.
6. There are more than 200 recipes in this book – everything from Lemon-Thyme Chicken Panini and Chimichurri Skirt Steak Panini to dozens of non-sandwich panini press recipes, including a Spatchcocked Game Hen, Grilled Tofu and Bok Choy Bowl, and Mini Carrot Layer Cake with Maple Cream Cheese Frosting.
5. I reference My Big Fat Greek Wedding, The Brady Bunch and Wedding Crashers in the headnotes.
4. The book will arrive on your doorstep as soon as it’s released, like a present. Who doesn’t love a present?
3. Serious bang for the buck. This thing is 342 pages. 75,000+ words. About 1 inch thick. And retails for less than $20 (did I say this was two years in the making?).
2. If the price drops on Amazon before it’s released on September 10, you’ll automatically get the lower price.
1. It’s entirely written and photographed by yours truly. 🙂
* * *
So are you convinced?! Then head on over to Amazon to pre-order The Ultimate Panini Press Cookbook – and don’t forget to claim your free signed bookplate (I’ll send up to 4, so you can give books as gifts!). And spread the word!!
Thank you all so much for your support!