Welcome to Panini 101 – an ongoing series designed to give you tips and techniques for how to make great panini sandwiches. Check out the following articles:
- Panini Press Buying Advice: What to Look For – I’ve defined the key features that I’ve found to be most valuable in the grills I use and I’ve done a little of the legwork for you to find some models that offer them.
- How to Make Panini – Your step-by-step guide to successfully making any type of panini you can dream up.
- How to Make Panini Without a Panini Press – A panini press is easiest, but don’t fret if you don’t have one – chances are there’s a tool in your kitchen that will work just fine.
- How to Make Panini With a Cast-Iron Panini Press – Insights and tips for grilling panini with a cast-iron press and skillet.
- 8 Tips for Making Great Panini – Want to make panini that are as tasty as at your local cafe? These tips will set you on the right track.
- The Grill Method Smackdown – Learn the pros and cons of the 3 most popular panini grilling methods.
- Ingredients to Keep on Hand – Find out how to stock your fridge and pantry to have great panini anytime.
Is there a topic you’d like to see covered? Please let me know in the comments! In the meantime, happy grilling!