MY COOKBOOK IS FINALLY OUT!!!
Two years, four months and 20 days after my first email exchange with my publisher, The Ultimate Panini Press Cookbook is officially for sale at Amazon and Barnes & Noble!!! (And we’ve got a BIG panini press giveaway to celebrate, at the end of this post!) [THE GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED]
So many different emotions are running through my head right now – giddy, elated, stressed, anxious, relieved, hopeful… Most of all, though, I’m thankful for having had the opportunity to write (and photograph!) this book, I’m grateful to my incredible husband, Mike, who has proudly supported me throughout this long roller coaster ride (check out the awesome matching cookbook iPhone covers he made for my birthday last weekend!) and I’m beyond excited to finally be able to share this 2-lb labor of love with all of you!
THREE IMPORTANT THINGS:
- I’ll sign your book(s) for you! Just fill out this Bookplate Request form – it’s perfect for gifts!
- Help me spread the word! If you enjoy the book (and I hope you do), please let your friends and family know on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social media. If you’re so inclined to write an Amazon review, that’s enormously helpful too. Thank you so much for your support!
- We’ve got an amazing giveaway today…
** WIN A BREVILLE PANINI PRESS – 5 WINNERS!! ** [THE GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED]
Five lucky readers will each receive a Breville Panini Press ($119.95 retail value), courtesy of Breville USA. As you probably know by now, this is the press I first started Panini Happy with and this model continues to be the one I use most.
- To enter: Leave a comment on this post, sharing the most unusual dish/food you’ve ever attempted to grill (on a panini press, outdoor BBQ, firepit…anything).
- OPTIONAL Bonus Entry: Get on the Panini Happy email list to stay up to date on the latest panini press recipes, tips, giveaways and more. Be sure to leave a separate comment to let me know you’ve subscribed. (Existing subscribers, just leave a separate comment to let me know you’re already on the list)
The giveaway will close on Saturday, September 14, 2013 at 12:00 PM PDT. I will use random.org to select five winners and announce the winners in this post. I will contact the winners via e-mail – if I don’t receive a response within 5 days I will draw another name. My apologies to my international readers, the prize can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
** UPDATE 9/18/13: Congratulations to our winners – #62 Sara, #235 Tomi S., #14 Ritika, #238 2wellsmade5 and #27 Jamie!
Many thanks to Breville USA for providing the prize for this giveaway.