Mark your calendars – Saturday, May 14, 2011 is the date for this year’s National Food Blogger Bake Sale!
Organized by Gaby Dalkin of What’s Gaby Cooking, the National Food Blogger Bake Sale is now an annual event in which food bloggers from across the country unite to end childhood hunger by holding bake sales in their states. Funds raised through the Bake Sale support Share Our Strength’s efforts to end childhood hunger in America.
Chances are there will be a National Food Blogger Bake Sale location near you – please check the full list of bake sale locations. If you’d like to make a donation to Share Our Strength, please visit our team page.
I’m very excited to be joining our local San Diego Food Blogger Bake Sale:
Saturday, May 14, 2011
10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Great News! Discount Cookware and Cooking School
1788 Garnet Avenue
San Diego, CA 92109
The following local San Diego food bloggers will be participating:
- Marie from Meandering Eats
- Kendra from The Best Zest
- Kathy from Panini Happy
- Darlene from My Burning Kitchen
- Leanne from Three Dog Kitchen
- Jenny from Foray Into Food
- Mary from foodies: a so cal food blog
- Kirbie from Kirbie’s Cravings
- Averie from Love Veggies and Yoga
- Kelly from Sass and Veracity
- Kim from Liv Life Too
- Amanda from Food Porn Daily
- Amanda from The Cilantropist
- Lauren and Chrissy from From the Little Yellow Kitchen
- Lori from Recipe Girl
- Heather from Bake My Day!
- Melina from Graciecakes
- D. aka Mr. Meandering Eats
- Kelsey from Happyolks
- Snehal from Foodilicious
- Stephanie from Recipe Renovator
- Lydie from The English Pantry
- Michelle from Berrylish
- Rachel from Bakerita
- Lisa from The Gonzo Gourmet
- Ashleigh from Chantilly et Foie
- Jenny from Vintage Sugarcube
- Amy from Do You Know the Muffin Pan?
I hope you’ll all come out and help support Share Our Strength (and enjoy some fabulous baked goods along the way!).