You’re not all shopped out yet, are you?? 🙂
A panini press makes a perfect holiday gift for anyone who likes to cook (I’m preaching to the choir, right?) – from college students to families to empty nesters. When friends ask for my advice for choosing a panini press, I usually suggest the Breville Panini Press or the Cuisinart Griddler for the best performance and greatest versatility. Take a look at some of my past posts for more detailed panini press buying advice:
- Which Panini Press Should I Buy? Breville vs. Cuisinart
- Panini Press Buying Advice: What To Look For
Today I wanted to bring you the holiday deals I’ve seen on panini presses I personally own or have gifted plus one more lower-end model to consider. This sale information is highly time-sensitive and, of course, subject to change – I’ll do my best to share the details as accurately as possible, but please double-check and confirm the prices before you decide to buy.By all means, if you come across any good deals that I’ve missed please feel free to mention them in the comments!
- Williams-Sonoma is the exclusive seller of the Breville Panini Press, which is the grill I prefer to use most often. It’s selling for $79.95 today only (12/19/12), which is as low as it ever goes. Plus free shipping!
- The Cuisinart GR-4N 5-in-1 Griddler is one of the most popular panini presses on the market, and Amazon usually has the best deal. Plus free shipping!
- The DeLonghi Contact Grill and Panini Press is another quality option at Amazon. It’s usually priced a notch lower than the Cuisinart, but offers premium features such as an adjustable thermostat. I bought this model for my sister-in-law a few years ago and it’s worked well for her!
- Looking for a quality option under $50? Breville makes a compact grill – the Breville Panini Duo – that will fit nicely in dorm rooms and small kitchens. I haven’t tried this model, but after happily grilling with other Breville presses for 5 years I’d definitely consider it for simple uses.
- If the Calphalon Panini Grill is on your shopping list, consider buying it at Casa.com – the new housewares arm of Diapers.com – where you can get it for 30% off with promo code CASA30AFF until December 31, 2012. This is the best deal I’ve found for this premium-end press.
Save 15% plus free shipping at Crate and Barrel (code: SAVE15)! – ends Monday, November 26 at 11:59 PM PT [This deal has ended]
SAVE 25% on all kitchen electrics (code: SAVE25) – ends Tuesday, December 18
- I absolutely love my OXO Panini Press-Electric Grill Brush for cleaning my panini presses without damaging the nonstick surface. Crate and Barrel has it for $2.95 (way better than the $8 I paid!!), plus free shipping. If you own a panini press or are giving one as a gift this year, jump on this deal!
- Crate and Barrel also includes the Breville Duo Panini Press (again, this is the smaller grill) and Cuisinart 5-in-1 Griddler in its 25% off sale plus free shipping, so that actually puts it even lower than the current Amazon price.
$54.99 Cuisinart Griddler Gourmet after $15 manufacturer’s discount – offer ends Sunday, November 25, 2012 [This deal has ended]
- If you’ve got a Costco membership, you ought to take a look at this one! Their Cuisinart Griddler Gourmet looks a whole lot like the Cuisinart GR-4N 5-in-1 Griddler from Amazon (the photos look pretty identical to me) and is currently marked all the way down to $54.99 online (plus $6.99 shipping). The website indicates that pricing may be different at the warehouse.
So there you go – if a panini press is on your holiday shopping list hopefully these deals will save you some money!
NOTE: When you make a purchase at Amazon or Williams-Sonoma through the affiliate links in this post I earn a small commission on the sale. Many thanks for supporting Panini Happy!